Efficacy of the soybean symbiotic system under the treatment of soybean (cultivar Almaz) by fungicide Acanto Plus was studied in pot and field experiments. In pot experiment, it was established that the functional activity of symbiosis with full-formed symbiotic apparatus was quite low when the fungicide was applied. Besides, it was noted the decrease of seed weight in this variant. These results indicated the inhibition of soybean-rhizobia symbiosis performance by Acanto Plus. The results of field experiments showed that the using fungicide Acanto Plus promoted more complete implementation of productive capacity of the soybean-rhizobia symbiosis and the increase of seed weight by 21 % as compared to control. It was suggested that such positive changes were caused by effects of studied fungicide on phytopathogens that facilitated restoration of ability to full function of plant symbiotic apparatus.
Keywords: Glycine max (L.) Merr., Bradyrhizobium japonicum, Acanto Plus, symbiosis, productivity
Full text and suplimented materialsFree full text: PDF
1. Pospielova, H.D. (2015). Species composition of phytopathogenic flora of soybean seeds. Visnyk Poltavskoi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii, 1-2, pp. 44-48 [in Ukrainian].
2. Alieksieiev, O.O. (2016). Influence of environmental factors on the development and productivity of legume-rhizobial symbiosis. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo. Ekolohiia ta okhorona navkolyshnoho seredovyshcha, 4, pp. 187-196 [in Ukrainian].
3. Koliada, V.M. (2011). Sources of stabilization and increase of soybean yield in Ukraine. Ahronom, 1, p. 144 [in Ukrainian].
4. Serhiienko, V. (2012). Soybean diseases and measures to limit them. Ahrobiznes sohodni, 11, pp. 18-23 [in Ukrainian].
5. Beliavskyi, Yu. (2011). Soybean pests under climate change. Zerno, 5, p. 60 [in Russian].
6. Babych, A.O. (1993). Modern production and use of soybeans. Kyiv: Urozhai [in Ukrainian].
7. Novytska, N.V. & Dzhemesiuk, O.V. (2017). Formation of soybean yield under the influence of inoculation and nutrition. Visnyk Poltavskoi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii. Silske hospodarstvo. Roslynnytstvo, 1-2, pp. 43-47 [in Ukrainian].
8. Krutylo, D.V., Kolisnyk, S.I. & Bulakh, T.D. (2008). Symbiosis of Bradyrhizobium japonicum strains with soybeans under different soil and climatic conditions. Ahroekolohichnyi zhurnal, 3, pp. 70-74 [in Ukrainian].
9. Oleyemi, O. & Alexander, M. (1977). Use of fungizide - resistant rhizobia for legume inoculation. Soil Biol and Biochem., 9, No. 4, pp. 247-252. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-0717(77)90030-X
10. Hardy, R.W.F., Holsten, R.D., Jackson, E.K. & Burns, R.C. (1968). The acetylene-ethylene assay for nitrogen fixation: laboratory and field evaluation. Plant Physiol., 43, pp. 1185-1207. https://doi.org/10.1104/pp.43.8.1185
11. Dospekhov, B.A. (1985). Methodology of field experiment. Moscow: Kolos [in Russian].