The manifestation of morphotype genes in the parent samples of pulpy carrot samples was analyzed. It has been established that in the source adaptive varieties donors for breeding, there are genes that determine the shape of the root (cf, I-sf), the coloration of the root rind (Wph, Wph1, Orph, orph1), the core (Wx, Vx, Orx, orx1) and the tip of the root of (Bf, bf, i-bf). The article presents the material on the manifestation of genes in F1 hybrids from the interbreeding of wild and cultured carrots and analyzed the distribution of varieties of botanical classification by their effect. Genetically determined parent components, which ensured the manifestation of the heterozosis effect of new hybrids. The distribution of genotypes in the form of leaf segments (Lan, Lan1), flower petals (G, G1) was performed. The efficiency of the use of the phenomenon of CMS in heteroseous breeding of carrots (Spcyt M gene) has been proved, on the basis of which the acceleration of breeding methods for creating of sterile (A), fertile (C) and fixing (B) lines has been developed. An improved classification of flower structure forms in a sterile plant was developed. Linear and hybrid material sterile lines and fixing agents, fertile and F1 hybrids has been created with the increased content of antioxidant substances.
Keywords: Daucus carota L., mutant genes, antioxidant substances, sterile, CMS fixing, fertile lines
Full text and supplemented materialsFree full text: PDF
1. Lukyanchikov, M.S., Krivtsov, A.F. & Khachaturyan E.Ye. (1998). Research of new antioxidants for the production of food products. Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials, No. 1, pp. 30-38 [in Russian].
2. Ivashin, D.S. & Katina, Z.F. (1986). Enchiridion of harvesting medicinal plants. Kyiv: Urojay [in Russian].
3. Ermakov, I.P. & Matveeva, N.N. (1994). Regulation of the initial stages of embryogenesis in higher plants. Fiziol. rast. 41. No. 3, pp. 467-477 [in Russian].
4. Kharchenko, M.S., Strength, V.I. & Volodarsky, L.I. (1971). Medicinal plants and their use in medicine. Kyiv: Urojay [in Ukrainian].
5. Marh, A.T. (1973). Biochemistry of canned fruits and vegetables. Moscow: Food Industry [in Russian].
6. Gorova, T.K. (2011). Investigation of the correlation between biochemical characteristics and morphotype of carrots. Bulletin of the Center of Scientific Supply of APV of the Kharkiv Region, Iss. 11, pp. 218-223 [in Ukrainian].
7. Gorova, T.K. & Cherkasova, V.K. (2012). Frozen carrots — a source of vitamins and nutrients. Vegetable and melon cultures. Kharkiv, Iss. 58, pp. 115-120 [in Ukrainian].
8. Agapov, S.P. (1956). Edible roots. Moskow: Sel'khozhiz [in Russian].
9. Sechkarev, B.I. (1972). Characteristics of the Apiaceae family. Cultural flora of the USSR: Root plants. Vol. 19. Leningrad, pp. 267-378 [in Russian].
10. Sazonova, L.V. & Vlasova, Z.A. (1970). Root plants: carrots, celery, parsley, parsnips, radishes, radish. Leningrad: Agropromizdat [in Russian].
11. Gorova, T.K. & Yakovenko, I.I. (Eds.) (2001). Modern methods of selection of vegetable and melon cultures. Kharkiv [in Ukrainian].
12. DSTU 4342-2004. (2005). Seeds of carrot. Growing technology. Kyiv: Derzhspozhyvstandart of Ukraine (National Standard of Ukraine).
13. Bondarenko, G.I. & Yakovenko, K.I. (Eds.) (2001). Method of research in Vegetables and Melons. Kharkiv: Osnova [in Ukrainian].
14. Sergienko, O.F. (2004). Method of microcloning of selection samples of carrots. Merefa: IOB NAAN, 12 p. [in Ukrainian].
15. DSTU 7803: 2015. Fruit and Vegetable Processing Products. Methods for determining dry matter and moisture. Kyiv: Derzhspozhyvstandart of Ukraine, 2015.
16. DSTU 7803: 2015. Fruit and Vegetable Processing Products. Methods for determining vitamin C. Kyiv: Derzhspozhyvstandart of Ukraine, 2015.
17. Method for determination of pectin substances. Method of quantitative chemical analysis 08–2015. Mogilnaya, O.M., Horova, T.K., Saiko, O.Yu., Cherkasova, V.K., Mikhailin, V.I. & Hareba, O.V. [in Ukrainian].
18. Vegetables. Method of determination of folic acid. Method of quantitative chemical analysis 06–2015. Mohylna, O.M., Horova, T.K., Saiko, O.Yu., Cherkasova, V.K., Mikhailin, V.I., Khareba, O.V., Kuts O.V. & Paramonova, T.V. [in Ukrainian].
19. Vegetables. (2015). Method of determination of b-carotene. Method of quantitative chemical analysis 13–2015, developers: Mohylna, O.M., Horova, T.K., Saiko, O.Yu., Cherkasova, V.K., Mikhailin, V.I., Khareba, O.V., Kuts, O.V. & Paramonova, T.V. [in Ukrainian].
20. Gorova, T.K. (1996). Classifier of types of vegetable cultures: — Beetroot — Beta vulgaris L.; Carrot — Daucus carota L.; Selera fragrant — Apium graveolens L.; Parsley Curly — Petrosaellinum crispum (Mill) Nym; Parsnip — Pastinasa sativa L.; Radish, radish — Raphanus sativus L.; Salad dressing — Lactuca sativa L. Kharkiv, Vinnitsa: KVNTIP [in Ukrainian].
21. Kuzemensky, A.V. (2004). Selection-genetic studies of mutant forms of tomato. Kharkiv [in Russian].
22. Andryushchenko, V.K. (1997). Methods of increasing the efficiency of breeding work with the culture of tomatoes. Vegetable and soybean. Kharkiv, Iss.42, pp. 37-48 [in Russian].
23. Belyaev, D.K., Evsikov, V.I. & Shumny, V.K. (1968). Genetic-selective aspects of the problem of mono-hybrid heterosis. Genetics, 4, No. 12, pp. 47-54 [in Russian].
24. Gaevskaya, E.I. & Burenin, V.I. (1999). Donors of selection-important signs of vegetable and melon crops. Tr. for example boat. gene. and selection, Iss. 157, pp. 127-133 [in Russian].
25. Boos, G.V., Badina, G.V. & Burenin, V.I. (1990). Heterosis of vegetable crops. Leningrad: Agropromizdat [in Russian].
26. Timin, N.I. & Mokhov, A.I. (1976). Investigation of CMC carrots with the aim of obtaining heterotic hybrids. Moscow. pp. 118-123 [in Russian].
27. Krivets, D.O. & Gorovaya, T.K. (1996). Ecological variability of yield in sterile carrot lines. Modern problems of plant growing and breeding: Materials of the international conference. pp. 1-3. St. Petersburg [in Russian].
28. Butenko, R.G. (1986). Cell technologies in the agricultural process. State and prospects of development of agricultural biotechnology. Proceedings of the All-Union Conference. Leningrad, pp. 29-38. [in Russian].
29. Sergienko, O.F., Bashtan, V.B. & Horova, T.K. (2004). Method of microcloning of selection samples of carrots. Merefa: IOB UAAS [in Ukrainian].
30. Pat. 44426 UA. IPK (2009) Method of creating fertile lines and varieties of carrots. Declared 12.10.2009, Publ. 12.10.2009 [in Ukrainian].
32. Pat. 91923 UA. IPC (2014.01) 1/00 A01S. Method for the creation resistant Alternaria to froms of carrots in culture in vitro. Declared 24.01.2014, Publ. 25.07.2014 [in Ukrainian].
33. Pat. 100990 UA. IPC (2015.01) A01G 1/00. Accelerated method for the creation of sterile carrot lines. Declared 22.12.2014, Publ. 25.08.2015 [in Ukrainian].
34. Pat. 77741 UA. IPC (2006) A01N 4/00, C12N 5/04. Nutrient medium for the production of somatic embryos in the carrot callus culture in vitro. Declared 30.07.2004, Publ. 15.01.2007 [in Ukrainian].
35. Pat. 30285 UA. IPC (2006) A01N 1/04, C12N 5/00. Methods of induction of tumors in culture of seed of carrot in vitro. Declared 03.09.2007, Publ. 25.02.2008 [in Ukrainian].
36. Pat. 26709 UA. IPC (2007). Accelerated sampling method for determination of в-carotene in roots of carrots in the production of seeds of high-carotene lines and varieties. Publ. 10.10.2007 [in Ukrainian].