It was analyzed the influence of nanocarboxylates of cobalt (Co), iron (Fe), germanium (Ge), copper (Cu), molybdenum (Mo) and multicomponent preparation аvatar-2 with a complex of micronutrient nanoparticles in its composition on germination energy and laboratory germination of soybean seeds of Almaz and Vasylkivska varieties. The effect of biogenic metals at treatment of seed on the indices of fresh weight and length of formed seedlings, as well as the accumulation of fresh mass was investigated. The stimulating effect of Co solutions and the complex preparation аvatar-2 on the germination energy of soybean seeds of both varieties was revealed, as evidenced by the increase of this index by 4.7—5.8 %. A decrease in seed germination energy by 6.9 % in soybean of Almaz variety and 6.0 % in soybean of Vasylkivska variety was found under the effect of Mo nanocarboxylate. The absence of inhibitory effect of most solutions of nanoparticles of biogenic metals and Avatar-2 on laboratory germination of soybean seeds of Almaz and Vasylkivska varieties was established. The tendency was revealed to increase the studied index by 3.8—5.7 % under the effect of Cu and аvatar-2 in the seeds of both soybean varieties, as well as in the variants with Co and Fe under the influence of nanoparticles on the germination of soybean Almaz variety. It was noted a decrease compared to the control of the mass of 8-day-old soybean seedlings at pre-treatment of seeds with solutions of Fe (by 6.5 and 5.0 %) and Cu (by 3.3 and 7.5 %) nanoparticles. An increase of this index by 4.0—6.7 % was found in the variants of the experiment with both soybean varieties under the effect of Co and аvatar-2. Treatment of soybean seeds of Almaz variety with nanocarboxylates of Fe, Ge, Cu and Mo led to a reduction in seedling length compared to the control by 4.1—11.7 %. The decrease of this index was 6.6 and 4.6 % respectively at treating seeds of Vasylkivska variety with Cu and Mo solutions. The increase in the length of soybean seedlings of Almaz and Vasylkivska varieties by 11.3 and 10.8 % in the experiment was provided by pre-treatment of seed material with multicomponent microelement preparation avatar-2. Thus, we founded differences in the effect of one-component nanoparticles of biogenic metals and the complex microelement preparation аvatar-2 on sowing qualities of soybean seeds and morphometric parameters of the formed seedlings. The increase in most of the studied indices in soybean of Almaz and Vasylkivska varieties was noted under the influence of chelated form of Co and the preparation аvatar-2, which indicates the feasibility of studying the effectiveness of their use for pre-sowing treatment Glycine max (L.) Merr. in terms of vegetation and field experiments.
Keywords: Glycine max (L.) Merr., metal nanoparticles, germination energy, laboratory germination, length and mass of seedlings
Full text and supplemented materialsFree full text: PDF
1. Nesterchuk, Yu.О. (2019). Consumption of food products of plant origin by the population of Ukraine: state and directions of improvement. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva. Ekonomichni nauky, Iss. 206, pp. 342-353 [in Ukrainian].
2. Taran, N.Yu., Batsmanova, L.M., Lopatko, K.G. & Kalenska, S.M. (2011). Technology of ecologicaly safe using of nanopreparation in adaptive crop cultivation. Fizyka zhyvoho, 19, No. 2, pp. 54-58 [in Ukrainian].
3. Pruntseva, G.O. (2018). Nanotechnology as a factor in increasing the level of agricultural production in the context of ensuring food security of the country. Rehionalna ekonomika, No. 3, pp. 88-96 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kalenska, S.M., Novytska, N.V., Maksin, V.I., Karpenko, L.D., Kaplunenko, V.H. & Doktor, N.M. (2018). Planting crops of grain and leguminous crops by pumping metal nanoparticles, fertilizing nanoparticles and immunomodulators. Irrigated Farming, 70, pp. 17-20 [in Ukrainian].
5. Pysmenna, Yu.M., Panyuta, O.O. & Taran, N.Yu. (2018). The effect of pre-sowing seed treatment with nonionic colloidal solutions of silver and copper metal nanoparticles on growth and water-retaining ability of winter wheat seedlings. Chornomors’k. bot. z., 14, No. 1, pp. 26-31 [in Ukrainian].
6. Zhao, L., Lu, L., Wang, A., Zhang, H., Huang, M., Wu, H., Xing, B., Wang, Z. & Ji, R. (2020). Nano-biotechnology in agriculture: use of nanomaterials to promote plant growth and stress tolerance. J. Agric. Food Chem, 68, No. 7, pp. 1935-1947. https:// doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.9b06615
7. Rizwan, M., Ali, S., Qayyum, M. F., Ok, Y. S., Adrees, M., Ibrahim, M., Rehman, Z. U., Farid, M. & Abbas, F. (2017). Effect of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles on growth and physiology of globally important food crops: A critical review. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 322, pp. 2-16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.05.061
8. Zabolotnyi, G.M., Mazur, V.A., Tsyhanska, O.I., Didur, I.M., Tsyhanskyi, V.I. & Pantsyreva, H.V. (2020). Agrobiological bases of soybean cultivation and ways of maximum realization of its productivity. Vinnitsa: Tvory [in Ukrainian].
9. Dragan, M.I., Grishchenko, R.E., Lyubchich, O.G., Larina, S.V. & Didenko, L.S. (2007). Sowing qualities of seeds of agricultural crops in an acidic medium. Collection of scientific works of the National Scientific Center Institute of Agriculture of NAAS, 2, pp. 83-88 [in Ukrainian].
10. Lisovitskaya, O.V. & Terekhova, V.A. (2010). Phytotest: main approaches, problems of laboratory method and actual solutions. Interactive Journal of Ecological Soil Science, 13, No. 1, pp. 1-18 [in Russian].
11. DSTU 4138-2002. Seeds of agricultural crops. Methods for determining quality. Kyiv: Derzhspozhyvstandart Ukrainy, 2003 [in Ukrainian].
12. State Register of Plant Varieties Suitable for Dissemination in Ukraine in 2021 (2021). Kyiv, 531 p. Retrieved from https://sops.gov.ua/reestr-sortiv-roslin
13. Pohorila, L.H. (2015). Sowing qualities of soybean seed depending on the period of its storage. Feeds and Feed Production, 81, pp. 78-81 [in Ukrainian].
14. Panichkin, L.A. & Raikova, A.P. (2009). The use of metal nanopowders for pre-sowing seed treatment of agricultural products cultures. Izvestiya of Timiryazev Agricultural Academy, 1, pp. 59-64 [in Russian].
15. Novictskaya, N. & Barzo, I. (2014). Sowing qualities of seeds of legumes on the effect of biogenic nanoparticles of metals. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov SWorld, 28, No. 2, pp. 30-34 [in Ukrainian].
16. Ngo, Q.B., Dao, T.H., Nguyen, H.C., Tran, X.T., Van Nguyen, T., Khuu, T.D. & Huynh, T.H. (2014). Effects of nanocrystalline powders (Fe, Co and Cu) on the germination, growth, crop yield and product quality of soybean (Vietnamese species DT-51). Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 5, No. 1, 015016. https://doi.org/10.1088/2043-6262/5/1/015016
17. Sitar, O.V. & Novictska, N.V. (2014). Content of biologically active substances of phenolic nature of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) for the actions of non-ionic colloidal solutions of nanoparticles of metals. Bulletin of Poltava State Agrarian Academy, No. 3, pp. 61-66 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.31210/visnyk2014.03.10
18. Singh, A.K. (2015). Engineered nanoparticles: structure, properties and mechanisms of toxicity. Academic Press.
19. Churilov, G.I., Polischuk, S.D., Kuznetsov, D., Borychev, S.N., Byshov, N.V. & Churilov D.G. (2018). Agro ecological grounding for the application of metal nanopowders in agriculture. International Journal of Nanotechnology, 15, No. 4-5, pp. 258-279. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJNT.2018.094786
20. Nazarova, A.A., Polischchuk, S.D., Churilov, D.G., Gureeva, E.V. & Churilov, G.I. (2017). The use of nano-bio-preparations in the cultivation technology of the soybean variety ‘Svetlaya’. Zernovoe hozyajstvo Rossii, No. 4, pp. 10-14 [in Russian].